Thursday, January 1, 2009

The week before Christmas and Christmas Eve

These are some random pictures from the week before Christmas - We had a candy making day that week where I made some custom OU candies for Grandpa Teel


Allison wanted to try the treadmill one morning and she really who needs a reason to post a picture of my cute baby girl...

On Christmas Eve we went up to the hospital for a couple of hours to give my coworker on call a short break so he could go home and see his family for a bit. The girls came up to the hospital with me and hung out. Katy and Allison walk around like they own the place- here is Katy in the massaging chair


Susan making her "your taking a picture of me eating face" - interestingly Katy seems to be making a similar face - I don't know if she was mimicking her mother or if it is just a genetic thing.


The girls camped out on the floor of the call room.

No comments: